Hi folks,

I'm trying to set up an automated build script that builds the jk2 ISAPI redirector for Tomcat 4.0.x. At the moment it complains that it can't find apr.h. I've downloaded the apr source and tried to find some nice, automatable way of configuring it, but I'm kind of stumped.

Can someone help me find an ant-callable method for getting apr to the point where isapi_redirector2.dll will build? Ideally one that doesn't require Cygwin, please! :)

Thanks,

--
Alex Cruise - Programmer, Iconoclast, Opinionated Bastard.
GCS/P v3.1a: d- s+:+ C++++$ UF++ UL++ P--- L++ E++ W++ N+ K w-- O- M PS++ PE- Y+ PGP-- t+@ 5- X-- R !tv b++ DI++ D++ G e* h--- r+++ y+++