-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Priest
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 2:29 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Building ISAPI connector with Ant - How to materialize
apr.h?

Ahh yes, there is should also be an "apr" section in the build.properties
file in the j-t-c\jk dir.
I have apache2 installed.

Mine looks like this:

# edit to taste...
#

# Directory where catalina is installed. It can
# be either 4.0 or 4.1
tomcat40.home=../../jakarta-tomcat-4.0/build

# If you want to build/install on  both 4.0
# and 4.1, set this to point to 4.0 and 'catalina.home'
# to point to 4.0
# ( most people need only the first, but developers should
# have both )
tomcat41.home=../../jakarta-tomcat-4.1/build

# Directory where tomcat3.3 is installed
tomcat33.home= ../../jakarta-tomcat/build/tomcat

# Location of Apache2, Apache1.3, Netscape, IIS
apache2.home=d:/PROGRA~1/APACHE~1/Apache2
apache13.home=/opt/apache13
iplanet.home=/opt/iplanet6
# iplanet.home=d:/tools/sdk/netscape
iis.home=c:/Inetpub

# APR location - by default the version included in Apache2 is used.
# Don't edit unless you install 'standalone' apr.
apr.home=${apache2.home}

apr.include=${apr.home}/include
apr-util.include=${apr.home}/include

apr.lib=${apr.home}/lib
apr-util.lib=${apr.home}/lib
apache2.lib=${apache2.home}/lib

# Compile-time options for native code
so.debug=true
so.optimize=false
so.profile=false

# tools for other directories
# Metrowerks and novel ndk
#mw.home=d:/tools/mw/6.0
#novellndk.home=d:/tools/novell/ndk/nwsdk

# MSVC
mssdk.home=c:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio/VC98
#mssdk.home=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98