* Jake Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [0204 17:04]:
> I've been searching for good documentation on setting up jk2, with no luck.
> Apache's documentation is poor and incomplete.  I went out and bought a book
> on Tomcat, and it has mod_jk information, but it's pretty limited on jk2.
>
> Does anyone have a good online reference?

This one is pretty good:

http://tinyurl.com/5q55

Ignore the title, just search down for the bit on worker2.properties
 I found this one quite painless.

Still don't really understand it, but it works, once you've built
the library.

> -Jake

One cannot make an omelette without breaking eggs -- but it is amazing
how many eggs one can break without making a decent omelette.
                -- Professor Charles P. Issawi