From: Diego Algorta Casamayou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 12, 2003 12:23 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Where to put workers2.properties?

Yeah, right.

Thanx for your help...

Yes, I've been reading the docs since yesterday.

But, as I understand, this goes INSIDE the workers2.properties itself.
Obviously I'm mising something. The JkWorkersFile directive of mod_jk was
placed in httpd.conf. żIs there where I have to put the config?

[config]
file=/opt/jakarta/conf/workers2.properties

Thank you again.