Just curious if anyone had had a look at this.

I keep going over and over my configuration, but have yet to get the
connector working properly (either on localhost or from some other
networked webserver).

Also, just to clarify, I did ensure that the httpd.conf and IIS are
configured to actually use the connector.  I omitted that on this post.

Thanks,
Brantley Hobbs