There are 2 connectors listening on 8009.  There should only be two
connectors total: one on 8080 (disabled in production), and one on 8009.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Brantley Hobbs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 9:23 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat/Apache/IIS configuration issues

Well, I saw that too, but I think maybe it's the result of a horked Tomcat
configuration.

When I stop tomcat, I no longer see anything listening on that port via
netstat.  When I start it, I see something listening there.

I'm attaching my server.xml file (not posting inline to avoid cluttering an
already lengthy post) if you think that might help.

Brantley

---