Well unfortunately, the servlet spec doesn't really allow for useful interaction
between webapps.  Each one is considered to be its own independent environment, and
you really can't share sessions between them without implementing your own session
manager (as far as I know).

Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863

http://127.0.0.1/jsp/financ/browseLoansBr.jsp?formAction=/exec/PF_Maintenanc
eLoans

        I tried to call the JSP from another webapp ( /intranet for instance
) but it isnīt the same session or enviromnent, all that i want is not to use the same
thing twice, waht i could do?

        With best wishes,
        Edson Alves Pereira