In line 148 of your source code (I assume you haven't change or added anything to servlet) you write :

output.write ("<frame name=\"frame\" src=\"http://128.123.130.247:8080/webapps/ROOT/dange/frame0.html\";>");

Try changing it to :

output.write ("<frame name=\"frame\" src=\"http://128.123.130.247:8080/dange/frame0.html\";>");

As Wendy suggested you might want to look at changing your urls to use relative paths.

Swapneel Dange wrote:
Wendy !

i am creating a webpage using the HTML ags inside the servlets, and why i am using the .txt file becuase i find its easy to update my webpage using the .txt file whenever needed. but if i use straight away the HTML tags inside the servlet to access in the BROWSER the relevant webpage then everytime to make a small change i will have to change the HTML tags inside the servlet. Using a .txt file solves this problem that everytime i wont have to tamper my servlet code for any relevant changes in the WEBPAGE. i can just make the changes in the .txt and they will be reflected in the WEBAPGE.

but the problem i am having now is, i am not able to access the .html or the .txt file which is created by the servlet itself. as the servlet is not able to locate the file it creates by itself.

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange