From: Chong Yu Meng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: webpage & servlets !
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:40:56 +0800

Hi Swapneel !

I'm pretty sure there's a typo there, because the error is pretty specific, and in my experience, it definitely points to either a non-existent file, directory, or a typo. Can you confirm if your directory structure is as shown below :

C:\
tomcat
jakarta-tomcat-3.1.1a
jakarta-tomcat-3.1.1a <--- is there an error here ?
webapps
ROOT
dange

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.1.1a\jakarta-tomcat-3.1.1a\webapps\ROOT\dange\frame0.html (The system cannot find the path specified)