I have already installed tomcat and its working .
ok now can anyone help me how should i move now, i mean i have written a servlet with
jdbc(oracle thin layer) and its compiling without error. Now where should i put it and
also whats the best way to organise my application.
pls help me with an example,
where i have to create a directory for my application development and deployment.and
whats r the steps that i should follow now.Would be pleased to know all about it if
anyone can have little time for me.
thank u.