From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 12:29 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Static content and http.conf

If that is what you want to do, don't use mod_webapp.  mod_webapp does not
separate requests into static or dynamic.  With mod_webapp, ALL requests are
sent to Tomcat.

Use JK or JK2.

JK:

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13

Any request that DOESN'T have ".jsp" or "/servlet/" in the URL will be
served by Apache, regardless of the location of the DocumentRoot.

John