Hi all,
  I had configured Tomcat quite painstakingly.
It was running as a WINNT service with the application
being automatically reloaded on changes to any
classes. Recently, I am working on an application
using JDBC.
 And suddenly I find that Tomcat is taking one of the
old classes which I have already deleted manually. I
want to reiterate that it was working as desired
before that.
  Even after explicitly shutting down Tomcat and
restarting it(not as a service this time) or even
after stopping the system and restarting it, it is
taking some old classes.
  I put in all my newly compiled classes in
/web-inf/classes as I used to do always.
  The JDBC code runs perfectly if run independently.
But I cannot see its affect when I put it in my bean.
Hope to get quick help on this.
Thanks a lot,
Runu