I just finished integrating our IIS 4.0 with Jakarta Tomcat 4.1.18. I have a question
about running a .jsp file on my IIS website. For testing, I copied the "date.asp"
example file located here: (C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18\webapps\examples\jsp\dates) into
my IIS's wwwroot folder and went to it using my browser. It seems to only 1/2 way
work. It displays the text for each property like "Day of month is:" but not the
actuall result. It doesn't seem to recognize the jsp:useBean reference at the top of
the page. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks,
-Greg