From: "Niketan Mourya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 9:53 AM
Subject: Tomcat doesn't throw exception if client application closses the
socket.

Hi All,
   I am facing a problem because tomcat doesn't throw exception if
client closes the socket  connection. Do any body have a
workaround/solution to know about the socket connection status with the
client application. I am using tomcat alone.

Many thanks,
-Niketan

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://shopnow.netscape.com/