From: "Niketan Mourya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: Tomcat doesn't throw exception if client application closses
the socket.

I am making a connection to a application( my server running on some
other machine with limited number of threads). In the absence of
exception I not able to close the connection to my server application
(here some other complexity involves). And all the threads of my server
application exhausted.
The weblogic throws the connection when ever client application closes
the connection. But it is not happening with tomcat.

- Niketan.

Ian Hunter wrote:

Hmm. What are you trying to do where that matters? Sounds like there

might

be a better way...