From: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 6:36 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: crontab problems

It's the java implementation that does the caching, as java implements
the lookup on it's own and doesn't use the operating system functions
for that. (That doesn't mean that the operating system or the resolver
lib is not caching, but that is independent
of the java problem.)

The lookup behaviour can be configured, have a look at:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/net/properties.html#nct
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/net/properties.html#ncnt