JSPs are never served to a browser as JSP.  They generate output.  That
output has the appropriate MIME type, such as "text/html" for typical
scenarios.  Other MIME types used are image MIME types and MIME types for
things like spreadsheets, word processors, and other external applications.
If JSP source code is served to a browser with the intention of displaying
the JSP code, such as in a tutorial or HOWTO document, the MIME type would
typically be standard text.

John