> My Linux´s Tomcat is running with remote debugging using this
> parameters:
>   JAVA_OPTS="-Xdebug
> -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n"
>       The problems is, i don´t known how to reach this VM from my own
> machine, how i could do that?

What debugger are you using and what have you tried?  With JSwat, when you
connect you have the option of shared memory, or hostname and port.  It
seems like if you'd put the ip address or hostname of the linux server in
that box, and port 8000, it would connect.  I only use it with localhost,
though.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.