What package did you put the class in? If the answer is none, that is
why it does not work. Put it in a package and try again.

As far as reloading, read this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/context.html

Larry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/13/03 13:49 PM >>>
Hi

i put my java bean class files in my web-inf/classes folder but my
tomcat is
not detecting it.  what do i have to do, ive tried going to my
administrative tools services and restarting apache....ive tried
restarting
catalina from my command prompt...ive tried restarting....what is the
routine you guys do when you edit your java beans?  do you guys restart
every time you guys make a little change to your beans?

mike