From: Herbert G. Fischer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 20 March 2003 9:23 a.m.
To: Tomcat-Users
Subject: jk2 documentation

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate Tomcat 4.0.x + WebApp to Tomcat 4.1.21 + JK2, but
I'm having some difficult. First, I tryed to compile jk2 without sucess.
Now I'm using pre-built binaries fo jk2 and it's not working.

Jk2's documentation is so confuse and incomplete. I'm trying some things
like Jk's documentation, but it not works too.

Does anyone have a HOW-TO or documentation more complete for this setup?

Thanks,

Herbert