From: Kavitha ranga [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Load balancing and Sticky sessions

I think I did not make my point clear. I have to rephrase my question.
we have Apache 1.3 and 2 tomcats(4.0 ) running on 2 different servers. The 2
servers are on SUN cluster and we have only apache and Oracle as part of the
cluster. Tomcat is not in the cluster. So when a switch takes place between
the 2 tomcats I am losing my sessions.Also we are on jdk1.3. Any suggesions
in highly appreciated.

Thanks for the quick response.
Kavitha