Hello!

I'm using OpenSA (Apache 1.3), Tomcat 3.2.1 and mod_jk.
For SSL i red that ajp13 is needed (not ajp12).

So i get run Tomcat under Apache SSL.
I authenticate user with Apache SSL, but when i read authenticate variables
then i always get null.
String subject = request.getHeader( "CERT_SUBJECT" );
String issuer = request.getHeader( "CERT_ISSUER" );
String issuer = request.getHeader( "SSL_CLIENT_CERT" );

Specification also says that in httpd.conf ajp13 declarations is needed,
like so:
JkExtractSSL On
JkHTTPSIndicator HTTPS
JkSESSIONIndicator SSL_SESSION_ID
JkCIPHERIndicator SSL_CIPHER
JkCERTSIndicator SSL_CLIENT_CERT

Can anybody expert exactly explain what exactly is needed to read certs with
java servlets?

Many thanx!
Erki