Here is another beginner question of sorts I imagine.
I receive this error.
java.sql.SQLException: Update failed, possible duplicate entry

I've got this code in a .jsp page.

<% String ref=request.getHeader("Referer");%>
<BR>
<%
        count.addInfo( ref );
%>

count is calling the method addInfo
in a java bean...

public void addInfo( String Referer )
      throws SQLException, Exception {
         if (con != null) {
            try{

               PreparedStatement updateInfo;
               updateInfo = con.prepareStatement(
                                    "insert into info(?);");
               updateInfo.setString(1,Referer);
               updateInfo.execute();

            }
               catch (SQLException sqle) {
                  error = "Update failed, possible duplicate entry";
                  throw new SQLException( error );
               }
         }
         else {
            error = "Connection with database was lost.";
            throw new Exception( error );
         }
      }

Can anyone see the mistake I am making here. My database has one table
now called info with one String field which is the primary key also.

Thanks if anyone can help or point me to a webpage or something.

-wiley