On Thursday 03 April 2003 08:08, Peter H. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does someone use IBM JDK 1.4 with tomcat 4.1.24 and apache 2.0.44
> Can't startup JVM exit -1 message...

I tried this setup a couple days ago (on Redhat 8.0) and it worked fine, but I
am using the mod_jk.so connector. I have not tried the JNI approach. I did
notice my applications ran much slower than under the Sun 1.4.1 (both _01 and
_02 versions) so I went back to the Sun jdk (despite reports of StringBuffer
related memory leaks).

I am now on the Apache 2.0.45 and it is working fine.