On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 04:48, John Turner wrote:
> MS Access = bad bridge driver = bad

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Is there any reason you must use MS Access? I highly recommend that you use
MySQL or Postgres instead, they are much better solutions and give you a type
4 jdbc driver you can use.

If you are tied into using some MS Access forms or reports, there is no reason
you can't keep them and point them at a MySQL database, I believe that sort
of thing is done quite commonly but I have never done so myself.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org