On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 05:37, Hassan wrote:

> Your advise sounds very interesting and i'll look into the MySQL database
> to check the available possibilities. The only reason I'm using Access is
> that my current staff is affluent in that.

This is getting further off-topic but if it leads to one less use of MS Access
then it is worth it... You should look at PHPMyAdmin to help your staff make
the move to MySQL, I am often amazed at how good of a tool it is and I always
loathe going back to SQL Server's Enterprise Manager afterwards...

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org