Howdy,

>Good  options all. I was leaning towards /WEB-INF/. I like Yoav's
>suggestion for the more pure organizational aspect. However, could one
>also just:
>
>InputStream is = ServletContext.getResourceAsStream(
"/WEB-INF/a.props"); ?

One could, sure.  And if you have a small system / few files, that might
even be the best option.  I just like to be organized where possible, so
if a.props is a configuration file I like to put it in a config
subdirectory.  Some of our apps have config, SQL, log, other files and
sticking them all under WEB-INF can get ugly.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.