From: Tim Shaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 June 2003 18:48
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: changing tomcat configuration on the fly

I wonder whether you actually want this approach at all.

Depending on why you want to modify JNDI entries, and whether this is
for the entire server or just a specific web-app ...

If I need to change my JNDI entries (generally values and additions
during development), I modify the context.xml file for the app (in the
META-INF directory) and redeploy the app. This seems to automagically
modify the server.xml file for me, and I can keep the changes in my web
app CVS.

Perhaps your needs are more complex ...

G'luck

tim