Howdy,
Tomcat is a servlet container.  It doesn't support all the web services
APIs by itself.  You can download JAX-RPC and a JAX-RPC implementation
and use them in your tomcat-served webapp by putting the relevant jars
in the WEB-INF/lib directory of your webapp.

In the future, if JAX-RPC (the API at least) becomes part of the JDK,
tomcat may provide its own implementation or (more likely) come bundled
with a JAX-RPC implementation such as the one from Axis.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Thank
>you very much in advanced.