On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:55, Ivon Gonzalez wrote:
> I did find the Logger.java file
>
> I do not have any local servers running which may conflict with Tomcat  I
> have the basic Tomcat and JDK setup.  I have ONE version of the servlet.jar
> file in Tomcat.  I am using the same Tomcat setup that I used on other
> machines

Maybe try a reboot? Windows can be a bit funny when it comes to changing
environment variables...

Have you got both TOMCAT_HOME and CATALINA_HOME pointing to your Tomcat
install directory? Is your CLASSPATH empty or non existent?

It's a bit hard to remotely debug this sort of problem, you just have to
experiment and find what is causing the conflict with your classes. :)

What JDK are you using by the way? That could be the culprit...

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org