Ajp13Connector should work fine for you.

John

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:42:33 -0400, Yueshang (Wendy) Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I searched the archive and found that mod_jk is better than
mod_jk2 for apache 1.3.26. My question is, if mod_jk is
used in this case, can we still use the Ajp13Connector in stead of Coyote/JK2 connector? (although the Ajp13Connector
is deprecated in TC 4.1.x)
I am using apache to do the authentication, need to use the 'tomcatAuthentication' attribute in the Ajp13Connector, but can't find a similar attribute in Coyote/JK2 connector.

TIA

Wendy

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/