On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:42:33 -0400, Yueshang (Wendy) Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I searched the archive and found that mod_jk is better than
mod_jk2 for apache 1.3.26. My question is, if mod_jk is
used in this case, can we still use the Ajp13Connector in stead of Coyote/JK2 connector? (although the Ajp13Connector
is deprecated in TC 4.1.x)
I am using apache to do the authentication, need to use the 'tomcatAuthentication' attribute in the Ajp13Connector, but can't find a similar attribute in Coyote/JK2 connector.

TIA

Wendy

Tongzi,

The only difference, from my own tests, has been that with Ajp13Connector, you will not be able to use the Tomcat Web Administrator. Otherwise, they're the same.

Regards,
pascal chong