I did. Doesn't seem to be there. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Noel

Tim Funk wrote:

Check localhost_log.xxx

-Tim

Noel Rappin wrote:

We're porting an application from JRun to Tomcat, and we're having one large issue... When a JSP compile fails on the Tomcat Server, the log message just says that there was a failure, but doesn't say what the compiler error actually is. We can't seem to find any place where the actual compiler error is saved or logged. Is there any way to find the actual text of the compiler error so that we can track it down?

Noel Rappin