Yes, both autoDeploy and unpackWARs are "true".

- Johannes

On Dienstag, Juni 24, 2003, at 04:45 Uhr, John Turner wrote:

Do you have "autoDeploy" set to "true" in server.xml?

John

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:40:31 +0200, Johannes Lietz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've got a question regarding the deployment of WAR-files in Tomcat:

What is the right way to proceed?
I tried putting my WAR-file into webapps (like I would do e.g. in Weblogic), but Tomcat does not recognise it, only if I go to the manager- app and use its install feature.

Are there any tutorials or workflow descriptions for this?

Thanks, Johannes

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/