Hi

After a lot of experimenting and hassle i've come to the conclusion that i have
misundeerstood how filters work.

I thought i could make a filter for the entire website, and all requests to that
website would go through a specified filter. This is not possible, as far as i know??
You can only make filters connected to some webapp, and all requests to that webapp
will go through the filter.

What i mean is, if you have a site called :
        http://www.somesite.com/

You can't set up a filter for all request with this url-pattern.

You can set up a filter to :
        http://www.somesite.com/mywebapp/

Or any other context that you specify after the website address.

Anyone here know a way for me to set up a filter for all requests to a webiste ?

Regards,
Abid