So, I followed the directions, hard to admit sometimes lol, that are on John
Turners web site.  They were easy to follow and, once I reread to see that
conf/auto and conf/jk were in $CATALINA_HOME and NOT $CATALINA_BASE it
worked well.

Except:  On the localhost machine I can see both the Tomcat version at
http://web:8080/Rtizon and http://web:8080/Rtizon/index.jsp  I get the
expected result.  I also see everything correctly from apache Good so far.

On another machine - a windoze one - I can see the Apache versions at
http://192.168.168.35/Rtizon but not http://192.168.168.35/Rtizon/index.jsp
And I cannot see the Tomcat versions?

Anyone know what I missed?