Got it - I just changed ServerName and <Host name= to 192.168.169.35 and it
works like a champ.  Thanks for all of your help.

Ray Madigan

-----Original Message-----
From: John Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 12:08 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: mod_jk again

As far as Tomcat is concerned, "192.168.168.35" is a valid virtual host, so
unless you have a Host container in server.xml for it, or have an Alias
container for it to alias it to an already defined virtual host in
server.xml, Tomcat won't recognize it and will default to the "defaultHost"
specified in the Engine container.

John