Hello everybody !

I am new Apache, Tomcat user and I try to learn how to make them communicate.
I use Apache 2.0.47, Tomcat 4.1.24 and I downloaded mod_jk_2.0.46.dll (Windows NT
platform) in Apache2/modules.
I try to do what is described in the Quick Start JK2 configuration guide
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-
doc/jk2/jk2/confighowto.html) but it fails at startup...

As I am a beginner it is a little bit difficult for me to understand what I do
(according to configuration guide), is somebody able to
help me ???

Thank you.