If you are using mod_jk_2.0.46.dll, that would be mod_jk, not mod_jk2.

Check out my HOWTO for Windows, it covers everything step by step. The version numbers are a little out of date, but it shouldn't matter.

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

Incidentally, I had a little trouble with the DLL for .46, I ended up using the DLL for .43. That was several weeks ago, it is possible the problems are fixed now, but if you run into some issues that you can't solve, you might want to try dropping back to the .43 DLL.

John