Hi.
Unbelievable, I searched all the servers for openssl.conf and found
nothing. Some of these are stock standard default installatio sraight
from the distro CDs from RH.
I am going to install OpenSSL from sratch this weekend and ditch RH's
distro copy.
find /usr openssl.conf -type f
find /usr -name openssl.conf
etc...
Nope.
I mean, when you configure these things, the sey parametric values have
to go somewhere, right ?
That does it, download, compile, install OpenSSL this weekend. Ouch!