Hi Steve.
Well actually, nothing !
CA signing: private/server.csr -> private/server.crt:
Using configuration from ca.config
Enter PEM pass phrase:
and so forth. But it doesn't tell me what are the configuration
parameters.
I tried this a few times, always the same error messages but it builds
the requisite server.crt at the end.
Is ca.config some file I am suposed t have, t is very hard to find
anything in RedHat.
TIA