From: Nathan Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 11:37 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Logfile for isapi_redirector2.dll?

Sure, but that specifies the machine where Tomcat is running. I could
specify different hosts for different workers if I want multiple instances
of Tomcat running on different machines. I have one instance of Tomcat on
one machine and one instance of IIS on another. However, two virtual
hosts/web sites under IIS each of which need access to one and only one
webapp on the single Tomcat instance.

   Nathan