Howdy,
My mail reader doesn't like your attachment.  In general, instead of
posting attachments post the relevant bits from the file.  In this case,
since you have no idea what you did wrong, why not just start with a new
installation of tomcat?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.