Yeah, I see now. Previously, I'd just run "select * from revision limit 1"
to see the lay of the land. I got some columns with rev_page=0, which
confused me. Now I realized that I was looking at the ancient part of the
table, which followed the old schema. I got it to work now.
Thanks for the help, everyone!
-ManishEarth