Keep clicking - I was able to get to a few pages initially (the home page of UTRS ( http://toolserver.org/~unblock/ ), my home page ( http://toolserver.org/~hersfold/ )) but as soon as I clicked on a link from any of them, I began seeing errors. I'm still able to see my home page and a few others in my webspace, but I can't even get to the UTRS home page now, and others are reporting similar issues.

----
User:Hersfold
hersfoldw...@gmail.com