Στις 25-09-2012, ημέρα Τρι, και ώρα 14:15 +0200, ο/η Delphine Ménard
έγραψε:

<snip>

> I hope you can find support for writing up this document and we
> welcome your input of what is needed to ease the transition into the
> year 2013. You all might want to make sure that you reach out also to
> the Foundation to explain what is needed for Labs to take over
> smoothly.

It might be helpful to put together a list of functions that the
toolserver supports but that labs currently does not; such a list could
serve as a basis for talks with the WMF.  Perhaps the labs folks could
makes some guesses at when those functions would be available and stable
there, which would give everyone a better idea about how long the
transition would realistically take.

If I am not mistaken, one of the big items is the ability to run
expensive db queries without impacting production.  I don't believe this
is possible from labs right now, and I'm not sure what their plans are
for that.

Ariel

p.s. this post is by me as a former toolserver user, having nothing to
do with my status as a wmf staff member etc.