Hi.

There's an outstanding ticket (<https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/TS-1414>)
about thyme's copy of enwiki_p being corrupt. Now I'm noticing apparent
corruption with rosemary's copy of enwiki_p. Example below:

---
mzmcbride@willow:~$ mysql -hrosemary enwiki_p;
mysql> select * from user where user_name = 'GoodPotato'\G
Empty set (0.01 sec)
---

An empty set is the wrong result. Compare:

---
mzmcbride@willow:~$ mysql -hthyme enwiki_p;
mysql> select * from user where user_name = 'GoodPotato'\G
                 user_id: 17766406
               user_name: GoodPotato
       user_registration: 20121026010740
          user_editcount: 2
user_email_authenticated: 0
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
---

This indicates that in addition to thyme's copy of enwiki_p being corrupt,
rosemary's copy of enwiki_p is now also corrupt, leaving us with no complete
copy of enwiki.

Can someone please let me know what needs to happen in order for us to get a
working copy of enwiki back in production? If there's a hold-up somewhere
(particularly with the Wikimedia Foundation), please let me know what that
hold-up is and I'll do what I can to move things forward.

MZMcBride