Sorry, but your mail doesn't make much sense.

El 19/04/13 11:14, Patricia Pintilie escribió:
> Ok so how about we recocnize what the overal goal is first . Then
> establish the point that its trying to convay. Only then can we meet in
> the middle and set a plan in motion. I can only assist when a plan of
> action is clear with a definite plan without it im lost on where to
> begin. It seems as if im doing my natural instinct research then I get
> mail from the people im reading about... Very interesting this is
> because im left to think my mind is linked to the problems at hand. TS
> is my old signature, my server os will pull up my IP searches. Which
> leads me to believe this is why I am always being brought up in the
> middle of these outstanding conversations you guys are having lol.
> Please send detailed instructions as to how I can help,there should be a
> file known as Mila.eu also known as ro.eula. Find it and run whatever it
> has, thanks.
> -patiently waiting your responce.
> -MilaStarX-TS

TS was being used in this thread as an abbreviature of ToolServer. This
mailing list is about the Wikimedia Toolserver, so no wonder that it's
mentioned a lot here. :)
I don't know if you have a toolserver account, or even if you're a
wikimedian. I don't know what you refer to with “my server os will pull
up my IP searches” nor where is that “file known as Mila.eu also known
as ro.eula” supposed to be.
If you were asking for someone to make a query for you in the
toolserver, try including the request in the email, or at least a link
to what you want.

Best regards