On 01/18/2014 03:29 PM, Dr. Trigon wrote:
> I would vote strongly to keep the wiki and also JIRA somewhere
> accessible. Both contain a serious amount of history and documentation.

There is an issue about both living on non-free platforms we have to
address before that's possible (I very much doubt that we can reasonably
maintain either Jira or Confluence on our infrastructure).

I don't know how /useful/ they would be, but static copies might be
appropriate; or we might need to find some other method by which to keep
those for history.

-- Marc