Jim;  What does your import structure look like?  If some of the files
you unselected are between those you do, then they could also be
changed.

E.g. suppose you have a 'main' that imports imp1 and imp1 imports
imp2.  You change something in imp2. In the pop-up box you leave main
chosen and unselect imp1.  Even though you've stated that imp1 should
not be changed, imp1 could still be changed because it is imported by
main, which you are changing.  Hence imp1's will get opened.

You can choose "Close all" for the file tabs.

-- Scott